Get dirty this summer with this vegan dirt cup recipe!
What better way to welcome in summer than light and heavenly chocolatey pudding cups? Get dirty with these vegan dirt cups with Chocolate Drizzled Cookie Crumble Bars.
- 3 MadeGood Chocolate Drizzled Granola Bars
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 1/4 cup vegan cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cornstarch (tapioca starch and arrowroot powder also work)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/4 cups oat milk
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Mix together stevia, cocoa powder, cornstarch, salt in a small pot.
- Slowly pour oat milk into the dry mixture incrementally to incorporate well.
- Heat the combined mixture over the stove on low heat until it slightly thickens.
- Take the pot off the stove and mix in chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
- Scoop the chocolate pudding into your cup of choice and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In the meantime, chop up MadeGood Chocolate Drizzled Granola Bars in Cookie Crumble flavour.
- Once the pudding is completely chilled, top it off with the MadeGood graonla crumble and some fruit of your choice! Here we used pomegranate seeds for a pop of colour.
- Serve with a small spoon, and enjoy!