1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
2. Unwrap 6 granola bars. Break granola bars in half and roll each half into a ball. Place on prepared baking sheet and melt chocolate.
3. Place semisweet chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt for 90 seconds on 50% power level. Stir chocolate and continue heating in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Repeat with white chocolate.
4. Use dipping utensils or two forks to dip granola balls into melted chocolate. Place back on parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with white chocolate. Allow chocolate to set before serving.
- If you are having trouble melting chocolate, add 1-2 teaspoons melted coconut oil to the chocolate and stir. Do not add water.
- Store truffles in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to a week.