What better way to welcome in summer than light and heavenly chocolatey pudding cups? Get dirty with these vegan dirt cups with Chocolate Drizzled Cookie Crumble Bars.
- 3 MadeGood Chocolate Drizzled Granola Bars
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 1/4 cup vegan cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cornstarch (tapioca starch and arrowroot powder also work)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/4 cups oat milk
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Mix together stevia, cocoa powder, cornstarch, salt in a small pot.
- Slowly pour oat milk into the dry mixture incrementally to incorporate well.
- Heat the combined mixture over the stove on low heat until it slightly thickens.
- Take the pot off the stove and mix in chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
- Scoop the chocolate pudding into your cup of choice and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In the meantime, chop up MadeGood Chocolate Drizzled Granola Bars in Cookie Crumble flavour.
- Once the pudding is completely chilled, top it off with the MadeGood graonla crumble and some fruit of your choice! Here we used pomegranate seeds for a pop of colour.
- Serve with a small spoon, and enjoy!