This recipe is a vegan-friendly, gluten-free, flavourful twist on a crispy classic! These homemade MadeGood Rice Crispy Squares can be Cocoa Crunch or Strawberry flavored, giving them that unique twist!
Whipped together with love and wholesome vegan ingredients, this delectable dessert will surely satisfy every sweet tooth! Get the whole family in on the fun and make some magical memories teaching your little ones how to measure ingredients (and how to taste test them!) and use those hands to prepare and press your sweet, sticky mixture into the baking dish. With only five ingredients this recipe blends together in the blink of an eye. So, grab your vegan marshmallows, baking dish, and MadeGood and let’s get mixing!
Homemade MadeGood Rice Crispy Squares
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: ~20 Crispy Squares
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 10.5 oz vegan marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups MadeGood Vanilla Brown Rice Crisps Cereal
- 1.5-2 cups MadeGood Crispy Light Granola or Cereal (Vanilla, Cocoa Crunch or Strawberry)
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large pot over low heat, melt the vegan butter entirely.
- Add the vegan marshmallows and continuously stir until they are completely melted.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Remove from heat and add MadeGood Vanilla Brown Rice Crisps Cereal and MadeGood Crispy Light Granola. Stir until completely coated.
- Transfer to your prepared baking dish and place a sheet of parchment paper over the top. Press gently to evenly spread mixture into the corners of the baking dish.
- Remove the parchment paper and place the baking dish in the refrigerator for a few minutes to set.
- Cut into desired square size and enjoy!
** Keep your MadeGood Homemade Rice Crispy Squares in the refrigerator in an airtight container to enjoy for up to three days.
Gooey and gratifying, these treats are sure to be a family favourite! This gluten-free, vegan twist on a tried-and-true classic is a next level snacking solution that you can make in the comfort of your kitchen.
Don’t forget the veggies! When you use MadeGood cereal, you get the added nutrients of one serving of veggies…Shhh! don’t tell the kids! So, whether you are sending them to school in your little one’s lunch box or snacking on them between meetings you can be confident that these treats will pack a tasty punch with a little added nutritional bonus!
Bookmark this recipe. It is going to be a hit!