Made with Love: Cupid’s Valentine’s Day Cookie Cups
Love is in the air! …and in your belly with this divine vegan dessert we have lined up for you this Valentine’s Day! These sensational sweets have a classically soft cookie cup base with a gooey, gourmet ganache filling that is sure to pack the same power as Cupid’s arrow!
Whether you are a fan of the flirtatious fun that comes every February 14th or not, there is no denying that this holiday brings about the perfect time to remind your friends, family, and that special someone just how much you love them. We love any holiday that allows us to whip up some scrumptious sweets and Valentine’s Day is the perfect candy-coated occasion! Congregate the whole clan in the kitchen to share the love in the baking process. Little hands are perfect for molding the MadeGood cookie crumble mixture into the mini muffin pan! Your whole family will be under Cupid’s spell the second the glorious ganache hits their taste buds.
They said that the best way into someone’s heart is through their stomach, right? Food (especially dessert) has the amazing ability to bring people together and provides the perfect vehicle for a little Valentine’s Day love. Whether you are sharing with your sweetheart, getting the whole gang together for a fun family celebration, or gathering with your girlfriends for a Galentine’s Day gala- these sweets will make anyone, and everyone swoon. So put down the conversation hearts, pick up some heart-shaped sprinkles (they are so much more fun!), and get ready to impress with the cutest confectionary creations that are sure to hit the sweet spot.
Super simple and quick, in less than twenty minutes you will be transported into a Swiss chocolatier’s kitchen. These gourmet granola grams will disappear quickly, so stock up on the ingredients listed below, and make enough to pass around!
Cupid’s Valentine’s Day Cookie Cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Yield: ~10 cookie cups
- 1 box MadeGood Chocolate Drizzled Granola Bars (5 bars)
- 1 ½ Tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 ½ Tablespoons gluten-free flour
- 2/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegan butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon oat milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a mini muffin tin with oil and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, crush MadeGood Chocolate Drizzled Granola Bars until a crumbly mixture forms (about 10 one-second pulses).
- Add vegan butter, cocoa powder, and gluten-free flour. Pulse until combined (about 5 one-second pulses).
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop mixture into a prepared muffin tin. Using your fingers, press the mixture firmly into the sides and bottom of each cup to create the perfect shape for your cookie cups.
- Bake the cookie cups in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes. Let cookie cups cool completely.
- To make the chocolate ganache- place chocolate chips, vegan butter, and oat milk in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave the ingredients at 50% power level for 30 seconds. Stir until chocolate chips are melted.
- Fill each cookie cup with about 2 teaspoons of chocolate ganache.
- Add some festive Valentine’s Day sprinkles on top and enjoy!
- If the cookie cups puff up a little in the oven, use the back of a spoon to recreate the indentation in the center.
- Store cookie cups in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Do not forget to sprinkle a little extra love into each cookie cup!
Let the love shine in... in your oven and onto the table! This is a recipe for anyone who wants to show a little love, no matter their age. Whether you have professional culinary training or just have a sweet tooth, we have got you covered (in chocolate). So, stock up the pantry with MadeGood’s new Chocolate Drizzled Granola Bars, bust out the food processor, and share the love this Valentine’s Day!
Recipe Author: Haley D Williams of If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
Article by Brittany Giblin and Lauren Pagano
Voir l'article entier
This recipe is a vegan-friendly, gluten-free, flavourful twist on a crispy classic! These homemade MadeGood Rice Crispy Squares can be Cocoa Crunch or Strawberry flavoured, giving them that un
Voir l'article entier →
Similar to special holidays we celebrate throughout the year, Earth Day draws awareness to a greater good we can all agree on. This planet is not only the common home for humanity, but we also share it as part of a larger ecosystem and at MadeGood we take this to heart. We believe in making wholesome food that will nourish us while all at once having minimal impact on the planet. It is our mission to support and source all our ingredients from organic farmers because we care about ingredients that are healthy to eat and cultivated with a conscience. We are committed to goodness for all; this starts with our commitment to minimize our carbon footprint and ends with your favorite MadeGood snacks. These efforts are celebrated every Earth Day, but it is really Earth Day every day at MadeGood!
Voir l'article entier →
Back to the books in the MadeGood classroom! But this time, we are here to break down B Corporation (B Corp for short) and what it really means for us and for you!
Voir l'article entier →